I believe it is. There are no big boys and no manipulation. Just that the big boys have mastered the ordered chaos better than us.
This week is a total proof in PRICE & TIME. Of course, I must warn Smartp does face inversions and not all weeks work out as ... Read More
- This is what the intra-week Neural is seeing for tomorrow- 10-11am EST CIT (preferred high, watch polarity)- Retest of 10-11am EST CIT in the FOMC Hour- Then trending move into close - likely down- New lows possible in GSPC between 1081-83. ... Read More
- The last update from me said that Gold's destiny for January lay 1068-1072. It hit 1066 on Futures and then gave this decline.
- Moving forward, basically, Gold's destiny lies at 1038.47 the November 2009 lows. This is also true for SPX, at the 11/2/09 lows. As long as the ... Read More
With the commencement of a New Year comes the usual barrage of analyst predictions for what the year ahead will look like. This is the time when economists present their year-ahead forecasts and when investors anxiously contemplate what the next 12 months will hold in store ... Read More
Sep 3rd 1929 was an exact Fibonacci 55 squared weeks (Also close to Spiral calender (SC) F29) from August 25th 1987, exact all the way into the 10/29/29 Crash of 1929 = 10/20/87 Crash 0f 1987.
Here is the interesting part: October 09 is currently following ... Read More
- Bull % series had a positive crossover Bear% since the beginning of the week of 9/28/09, and the result was a 3.0% gains in SPX
- Neutrals jumped to the Bear band wagon with a slight decline in Bull%
- Bear % is once again ... Read More