Projected April 2013 CLOSE @ 1603.71 $spx
Tag: T&C Sentiment Polls
March 31, 2013chanakya
- BULL % and BEAR % at 47% each - Pretty much in line with Ian's KC's Poll survey at 50-50% each. - Flat week?
July 11, 2010chanakya
- Markets at new lows for the year and into September 2009 price territory, on the heels of April T&C sentiment decline into Sep-Oct 2009 territory in May 2010 - We are revisiting price zone from Sep-Oct 2009 after breaking the Nov 2nd, 2010 lows - However, both BULLISH% didn't give new ...
July 1, 2010chanakya
- BULL % goes ballistic to the highest level at 80% ever since we started recorded T&C Weekly and Monthly Poll Series - BEAR% collapses to its lowest level - Mass sentiment is wrong at turns but can recognize a trend and participate in it. We are not at a new low ...
June 27, 2010chanakya
- BULL% declines after a strong +2.37% rise last week - And most went to NEUTRAL% camp with some joining the BEAR% - Markets rising, NEUTRAL% rising - consolidation/correction may be in order Chanakya/Smartp https://www.smartpredictor.com http://www.timeandcycles.com http://twitter.com/Smartpredictor Register for 1 Week Free Trial - https://www.smartpredictor.com/board/ucp ... e=register
June 20, 2010chanakya
Last week - We expected BULLISH conclusion to the week and got that - See here http://www.timeandcycles.com/articles/?p=676 This week - BEAR% holding steady for all good purposes - But the "uncertain" players moved to BULL% camp, now showing a higher highs trends on BULL% curve and a new high equaling early April 2010 levels - Expect ...
June 13, 2010chanakya
- BEAR and BULL % relatively constant - BEAR% staying high, yet NEUTRAL% (uncertainty) rising amidst declining markets - Bullish result to week?
June 6, 2010chanakya
- BULL% rise after hitting a 8 month low in May 2010 - so given track record June 2010 should have a positive close - High NEUTRAL% is reflective of major tops (as in Dec 2010 and May 2010), uncertainty increases at top. This month NEUTRAL% declines sharply. Though not a ...
May 31, 2010chanakya
Traditional Technical Analysis books delve into "opinion of the crowds", and suggests a contrarian trading philosophy to the crowd sentiments. But what about the "opinion of experts"? See for yourself, how well the T&C Consensus jives with not betting against an "opinion of experts" - On the surface the mathematical correlation between the two data series ...
May 28, 2010chanakya
Last Week- Markets were up 0.99%This Week- The BULL% drops to the lowest reading in 7 months- And the NEUTRAL% floats higher to highest readings last seen in November 2009 (which was a significant bottom)- BEAR% getting are emboldened with these highs and are coming in at 60% (last few ...
March 14, 2010chanakya